Anybody Want an Old House?
No, not mine! Two old houses in a row next door to us are for sale. One was built in the 1830s - can't remember where I heard that? - and the other was built in the 1840s, though the facade was changed in 1910.
Surely there's an old house lover out there who wants to move in next door and take care of these wonderful old houses. The empty 1840 one (directly next door) is my particular pet. Its the one I wrote about exploring here, the one with the cool old barn and the second abandoned house out back. It's a beauty.
When someone buys it, I'll have to stop walking around the house naked. Or at least close the shades first. Hee hee.
Surely there's an old house lover out there who wants to move in next door and take care of these wonderful old houses. The empty 1840 one (directly next door) is my particular pet. Its the one I wrote about exploring here, the one with the cool old barn and the second abandoned house out back. It's a beauty.
When someone buys it, I'll have to stop walking around the house naked. Or at least close the shades first. Hee hee.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home