Floor Painting Ideas
On the Old House Web message board someone gave me this link to a terrific article about painting wood floors. Now I'm thinking I'll either paint the floor with brown and cream checks OR I'll paint it brown with a cream border ... maybe with a quote or the names of all the previous owners stenciled on it in script.
It's fun to think about but still a long way off. Got to carefully extract the plywood without making the nail holes worse than they already will be. Then get all the old paint off without getting lead poisoning. It'll be quite an ordeal, but worth it.
It's fun to think about but still a long way off. Got to carefully extract the plywood without making the nail holes worse than they already will be. Then get all the old paint off without getting lead poisoning. It'll be quite an ordeal, but worth it.
Labels: kitchen
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home