1902 Victorian

Bringing our old house out of the disco era and back into the Victorian.

Home | Blog | Kitchen | Entry Hall | Attic | Living + Dining |
Bedrooms | Bathrooms | Exterior | Want List | Links | Town

Friday, March 04, 2005

Nerdy Scrapbooking Post

Darwin bought 15 more strips of trim Tuesday, so we're all set to resume work on the kitchen this weekend. But it will have to wait till Saturday. Tonight is a long overdue Scrapbook Party/Girls' Night, so I'll be up into the wee hours drinking Coke, eating chocolate chip muffins, scrapbooking and gossiping. Pretty mild, but it does take place at a Church Lady's house, so what can you expect?

I'm starting on my new house-oriented scrapbook. It will probably feel like déjà vu because I've already written about everything on this blog. But I have way more photos than I've shared on here. And most of our family members are still computer illiterate.

The Darwin-installing-the-microwave page should be riveting. ;)

Labels: