The Better to See Myself
I just bought a lovely Eastlake mirror. If I paid too much, I don't want to hear about it, but if it's a bargain feel free to tell me so. ;)
Either way, I adore it. Don't know where I'll hang it yet - could be for the much-discussed bathroom, or it would look nice in the dining room or hallway.
Either way, I adore it. Don't know where I'll hang it yet - could be for the much-discussed bathroom, or it would look nice in the dining room or hallway.
Labels: auction
4 Comments:
Paid too much, are you kidding? That is a great mirror and I think you got a great deal :-)
I don’t think you paid too much. I paid $85 for one that was about that size but much simpler in design. Now, let’s just hope it arrives in one piece.
Looks like a deal to me! Congrats =]
How 'bout a dresser to go with the mirror?
http://chicago.craigslist.org/fur/127772632.html
Post a Comment
<< Home