Hotel Test
I'm in Dallas, Texas, on a business trip, and my hotel room has a subway-tiled shower with one of those curved shower curtain rods that provide additional space in the shower. I love them both! This is at the Hyatt near the convention center if anybody else wants to test it out before committing to a purchase.










2 Comments:
How do you like the Dallas heat? It's been 100+ the past several days, with a "cooling trend" you'll probably miss, with temps in the upper 90s and miniscule chances of rain.
– Texas "It's hot over here in Fort Worth, too" T-bone
Fortunately, I've been inside the convention center most of the time. Unfortunately, I've had to trek back and forth across it about a million times. My shoe broke, and I feel some blisters coming on. But I'm not complaining. :) Ok, yes I am.
Post a Comment
<< Home