1902 Victorian

Bringing our old house out of the disco era and back into the Victorian.

Home | Blog | Kitchen | Entry Hall | Attic | Living + Dining |
Bedrooms | Bathrooms | Exterior | Want List | Links | Town

Monday, January 24, 2005

*Cringing*

I apologize to anyone who might've tried to read or comment on this site this weekend. I altered the template on Friday and was so thrilled with my new design. But apparently I got my source data from the wrong place (don't remember what I did or what I was thinking) and ended up turning every single page into the same thing. Every link linked back to the main page, and I didn't notice until I tried to publish a new post.

After struggling with what on earth I had done wrong and reviewing the finally-helpful Blogger Help section, I think I've got the site fixed now. So read and comment away.

Geez. I feel like an idiot. Feel free to point and laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home