1902 Victorian

Bringing our old house out of the disco era and back into the Victorian.

Home | Blog | Kitchen | Entry Hall | Attic | Living + Dining |
Bedrooms | Bathrooms | Exterior | Want List | Links | Town

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Playing Hookie

Update: I didn't see a movie last night. Just as I suspected, my dear husband didn't feel like it. But we are planning to go Friday night and will probably see The Aviator because Darwin loves airplanes and I wouldn't mind being a wealthy movie mogul. Could do without the obsessive compulsive thing, though.


I want to see a movie. I'm tellin' ya, it's been FOREVER. Which for me, means a month. I'm dying here.

Tonight I was planning to go home and work on my house like a good little girl. But now I want to play hookie. I have Oscar-nominated-movies ignorance, but I still don't feel much inclination to see Million Dollar Baby, The Aviator or even Sideways, though my much-trusted sister recommends it. Does that make me evil?

I want to see Spanglish. But it's at the crappy theater with sticky concrete floors, overpriced tickets and damp-smelling seats. So maybe I will compromise and see a "smart person" movie instead.

Or maybe my sleep-deprived hubby will talk me out of this whim ...

1 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Not being able to go to the movies whenever I want is one of my great fears about having a child! ;)

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home