1902 Victorian

Bringing our old house out of the disco era and back into the Victorian.

Home | Blog | Kitchen | Entry Hall | Attic | Living + Dining |
Bedrooms | Bathrooms | Exterior | Want List | Links | Town

Friday, August 26, 2005

Bull Busting

I'm still in Dallas. Last night our company sponsored a party at Gilly's (the mechanical bull bar from Urban Cowboy). No, I did not ride the bull. There were free drinks, but it would take about 100 of them to make me ride a bucking mechanical beast.

I'll probably get home around midnight tomorrow and will doubtless be too beat the next day to work on the house. Darnit! Another weekend lost. But Darwin is halfway through his two weeks of night shift, so maybe I can get some work done in the evenings next week.

I'm eager to start on the countertop tiling. Darwin's friend/tiling expert told us to install cement backerboard, so that's the next project in line, I guess.

We still have some tile-bashing to do. Since I tested out the curved shower curtain rod here in Dallas, I'm wishing I could have a tub that used one. But we'll only have the clawfoot. Oh well, the clawfoot will be worth it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home